- Site Overview
- College Home Pages
- CLIC with Students
- CLIC Profile
- CLIC College Blog
- CLIC Announcements
- CLIC Insider
- CLIC Calendar
- CLIC Tips Videos
- Account Management
- Privacy on The CLIC
Quick Start Tips
- On the home page, click the “I’m a CLIC College” icon.
- SUBMIT A PAGE REQUEST.Send us your basic information – be sure to use an institutional email address so we can verify you
- COMPLETE A PROFILE. When you launch your home page, “Edit” your Profile widget to review existing contact information and data and complete the rest of the profile fields. This is how users will find you in search.
- ADD PIC AND VIDEO. In the Profile widget, upload a picture of your guidance counselor (or whoever is administering your page), and add a URL for a school video if you have one online.
- CALENDAR UPDATE. Add any upcoming dates for college fairs, FAFSA nights and more.
- MATCH STATS. Be sure to click on “Match Stats” on the bottom of the page to set exact eligibility requirements or weighted eligibility preferences. That’s how students will automatically be matched to you when they register.
- SPLAT STUDENTS. Have an upcoming fair or event? Click “Splat Metrics” below and check off the metrics for the students you need to reach, including gpa, region, gender, sports and more.