Shortly after launch, The CLIC and our institutions will be able to send outreach, updates and alerts to directly to our students’ cell phones! You will have to specifically opt-in to receive our mobile notifications; you will not receive them simply because you use the Web site.
About CLIC Mobile Splats
The CLIC’s standard SMS/text message alerts offer two types of updates, sent directly to the user’s mobile phone:
- CLIC CALENDAR SPLATS: Weekly alerts of critical calendar dates and activity updates on their pages (college applications, standardized tests, scholarship outreaches, community news and entertainment information, etc.). Message frequency: Max 2 msgs/week (Thursday and Sunday).
- CLIC OUTREACH SPLATS: Individual alerts from colleges trying to reach specific prospective students to encourage them to apply. Individual notices from schools and community groups with scholarship and other opportunities for college-bound and currently matriculating students. Group notifications from all institutions to students who are affiliated with them. Message frequency: Max 3 msgs/day.
Please visit the CLIC Web site to register for the service once this service goes live. You will be sent a text confirming your opt-in order. (T-Mobile customers, please re-confirm your order by texting YES to the short code 254263 (CLICME)). Users can opt-out at any give time by texting STOP to the same short code. Request help at any time by texting HELP to the same short code.For T-Mobile Subscribers
Text messages sent to subscribers to the above networks are free to end user.
For Subscribers to All Other Mobile Carriers
Standard text messaging rates apply.
*CLIC Mobile currently is approved for the following U.S. carriers: AllTel, Boost, Cellular One, Cellular South, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin.
About The CLIC
The CLIC unites all the people, institutions and resources connected to the college experience in one interactive online network.
- For more information about our network, please review the applicable sections of this Help page by clicking on the icons/links on the left.
- For more information about our company, please visit our About Us page.
- For more information about our user agreement, please visit our Terms page.
- For more information about our mobile offerings, please visit our Student Help section.
Contacting The CLIC
Should you need any assistance with The CLIC mobile offerings, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket or send an email to the appropriate address below:
- General inquiries: help @ theclic.net
- User Agreement inquiries: tos @ theclicnetwork.com
- DMCA inquiries: copyright @ theclic.net
- Mobile inquiries: help @ theclic.net
Inquiries also can be mailed to:
The CLIC Network
14622 Ventura Blvd #333
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403